Wednesday, October 13, 2004

In Cebu, again

I'm very excited because Fahrenheit 911 finally opened in movie theatres here in Cebu. I want my whole family to see this film. I asked my father about it earlier and he said he doesn't want to watch it because it's critical of Bush. But I am going to drag him to the cinema to watch it. Let's see if his opinion of Bush will not change after viewing the film.

I'm going to pick up Pangga later in the pier. She was in Bohol since Monday. From the pier we're going to fetch my mom from the PhilAm office. She's a sales counselor. And from there off we'll go to SM.

I was in Dumaguete last week, Monday, with Pangga, as usual. Tuesday we were in Siquijor. It was my first time in the so-called Island of Fire. The place was really beautiful. I could say that the place is greener, cleaner, and more peaceful than Dumaguete. I might be wrong. The old church in Siquijor is truly magnificent. The town is truly calm and quiet, it reminded me of the compound in Atlas in Toledo, where we lived for a couple of years after moving from Basay in Negros Oriental. We got stuck in the island for a day since the weather was not so friendly. There was a typhoon at that time in Luzon, I believe, and a tropical depression in the visayas.

On Wednesday we were back in Dumaguete, and on Thursday I went ahead of Pangga back here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home