Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Bye, Bye Dumaguete

I'll miss Dumaguete. I already am missing it. I've been here in Cebu for a few weeks now. A couple of times I went with P to the Negros city, and also in Siquijor and Tagbilaran in Bohol.

So, in total, I've been to Suquijor twice (in Siquijor town itself and in Larena), Bohol thrice (in Tagbilaran, Tubigon, and the towns in between), and Oriental Negros many times (Bayawan to Dumaguete to Mabinay to La Libertad, and the towns and cities between them). Not bad. I've been to so many places during the course of six months.

I'll be missing all these places because P's resignation from her company will be effective on the 17th of this month. Which means we will be working in Cebu na. Which means this weblog would no longer serve its intended purpose, which was to document a "new life" or a "new beginning" in a "new city" that was Dumaguete City.

I hope to do more serious blogging in the future (This was never a serious blog), possibly about the experiences in running a book club or a reading and discussion group.

I'll be visiting Dumaguete for the last time (Well, not exactly. We'll still be going there occasionally on special holidays to visit relatives in Bayawan, Basay and Sanke.) next week.

2 Comments:

At 7:43 AM, Blogger Ian Rosales Casocot said...

ey, we never even got to meet!

 
At 6:57 AM, Blogger Dante said...

hello ian!

bitaw... :) i'd be honored to meet you.. naks. hehe. i'll be going there tomorrow. gonna help my pangga pack her things up and take them back here to cebu.

i-treat mi be... hehe. just kidding. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home