Friday, October 15, 2004

Back in Dumaguete

I received a text message last Wednesday from SPI Technologies informing me that I am to take an examination for copy editor today, Friday, in Foundation University. So I went here yesterday morning. I applied for the position about two weeks ago.

The turn out of audience for Fahrenheit 911 at SM Cinema 1 last Wednesday was a disappointment. Me and Pangga watched the movie together with only a handful of people, most of them foreign nationals - Americans and Koreans. It reminded me of the time I went out to see the French art film Amelie, the movie house was virtually empty! And what's more, it did not last a week! However, it did open for the second time a couple of weeks later, and fortunately more people came to watch it then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home